In no order....
- If they're always negative. (Misery loves company) People who have shitty lives loves to shit on other people lives. Why? Because by doing this they are trying to convince themselves that their lives aren't the only ones that are shitty.
- If you find yourself giving and not receiving. (It's a two lane street) All relationships you have with people ideally should have an even balance of giving and receiving. (* some relationships are different if other simple just can not keep up with you (don't hold that against them)) However, if they can keep up with you and they choose not too then you have a problem. If you find yourself always giving then the reality of it is that THEY ARE USING YOU.
- If you tell them that their behavior is hurting you, you ask them to change and they don't, it's time to kick their asses to the curb. This ties into to giving and receiving but on an emotional level. Especially if you find yourself changing damn near everything about you just to make the other person happy. This person not willing to change is breaking your spirit and is emotionally abusing you. They are so stubborn to the point where they are not going to changing anything about their disrespectful behavior.They are so egotistical to believe that you aren't going anywhere no matter how they treat you.
- If you realize you have more unhappy moment then happy moments. (pro's and con's list) If bad out weighs the good you need to go bye bye. Why would you want someone in your life that makes you unhappy majority of the time. That much unhappiness on a consistent bases can lead to depression and worst. YOU DO NOT OWE ANYBODY YOUR HAPPINESS.
- If you are always their back up plan. (The back burner) When their original plan falls through or they're bored and have nothing to do then they will call you. WTF >:( You are Important you should always be someone plan A. You know what I'm talking about, when it's 12:30am and they are calling you out the blue because they're bored NO BUENOS. Yet again they are using you for their lonely needs. And by this time it's time to let them go, LIVE YOUR LIFE to make yourself happy.
Letting go of someone isn't easy. But sometimes you have to do it. Next week I'll talk about 5 reason why you are NOT going to let them go.
Peace & Love,