1 month down 11 more to go!!! January is over and now it is time to tell you guys my monthly favorites, but with a twist. Each month is going to have "theme", this month theme is oldie but goodie. Why? I realized that for the month of January I revisited a few products that I haven't used in a while. Shall we get started? Yes!!!
- One A Day Women's Vitamin- If you're feeling a little slugish or you want to work on your health this is a good vitamin to take. I usually take mines in the middle of the day when I am starting get to tired, and need a little pick me up. Also, since it's the flu season this helps builds up your immune system.
- Shea Moisture Curl and Shine Shampoo- When I first went natural I used nothing but the Shea Moisture line (2 years ago) but over the years more companies have been producing natural hair products. To make a long story short I ventured off but was never fully satisfied with anything. Now I have decided to go back to the basics, and I plan on staying with the Shea Moisture line.
- Cantu Leave-In Conditioner- This is another product that I use to use, but then put to back burner because of other products. Not only is this an amazing leave-in but I can use this on my twist out, braid out etc... and get beautiful defined curls and waves.
- I Love Your Style by Amanda Brooks- One of my 2015 resolutions were to read more. So I decided to reread one of my favorite books. I love your style is a book that breaks down the different "genres" of fashion ( Classic, Bohemian, Minimal etc) and the photography throughout the book is amazing. If you are a fashion lover like me then you need to have this book in your possession!!!
- Queen Helene Mud Pack Masque- I use to use this facial masque years ago when I was starting to get into to skin care. I don't remember why I stopped using it but glad I rediscovered it. If you're looking for a inexpensive masque ( Sally's Beauty Supply), that cleans out your pores and helps tighten the skin to help soften the appearance of lines and winkles, this is the masque for you.
- Queen Helene Oatmeal n Honey Scrub- I use to use this scrub sometime ago but I wanted to try new things. Other facial scrubs were good but after a few minutes my face felt really dry *no es bueno* and I started to d.i.y. my own oatmeal scrub Video But for Christmas my sister gave this scrub and I am hooked on it again. What this scrub does is draws out impurities and remove dead, dry skin, while the oatmeal and honey nourish skin and helps prevent future moisture loss.
Peace & Love