Hello everyone reading this I hope all is well with you!! However, for me all is not so well. I'm stressed out people!!! So many things are happening in my life and I'm trying to balance it all. There's one thing that is driving me crazy and that is trying to move...
There are many things and thoughts that go into moving like.......
1. The price up front ( rent, security deposit, application fees)
2. The location ( I'm not from Colorado and I don't know many people that live here so I don't know what neighborhoods to avoid, what apartment complex isn't what they say they are etc... )
3. The distant ( It seems like all the apartments that I'm liking are nowhere near where I work)
4. The rent (all the closest apartments seem to be asking too much for the quality of the apartment in my opinion)
5. I could get a roommate ( But then I would have to wonder if this person is going to Single White Female me or if this person is trustworthy and reliable)
The list goes on TRUST ME. But I am freaking out a bit, I don't want to go into an agreement and then 2 months later regret it but can't get out. It's just a lot to think about on top of all the other things that are going on in my life.
Wish me luck guys because I have about 2-3 months to find a place.
What are some of your experience with moving? How do you manage the stress?
Peace & Love,
Beyonce Inpsire Casual Outfit by meloskyster featuring an expandable backpack River Island white jersey riverisland.com Stretchy skinny je...
Last Friday Eonline.com reported that Kendell Jenner spent $3,987 on an outfit. Now I have nowhere near the money to just spend it on an ou...
Cutting people out of your life can be a hard thing to do. The main reason is because you don't want to be alone. But I am here to mot...